Precision Test Solutions is a strategic partner for many semiconductor and device manufacturers requiring periodic or ongoing support for:
> test methods outside their own internal capabilities,
> work outsourced to offset equipment or capacity constraints, or
> work outsourced to better maximize in-house talent.
Semiconductor manufacturers targeting the Space, Avionics, Mil and Defense industries utilize Precision Test Solutions services to fulfill Mil-Standard package integrity testing for their QML products. Below is just a sampling of test methods supported.
* Shock & Vibration (potted fixtures)
* Constant Acceleration to 30,000g (Centrisafe)
* Salt Atmosphere/Salt Fog/PIND
* Hermeticity per Kr-85 (Test Method 1014, Radiflo)
* Digital Xray Imaging and Analysis (TruView 200)
* Solderability (RoHS or Tin/Lead)
* Solvents Testing
* Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
* EDAX Element Spectroscopy
* Lead Strength and Composition
* Temp/Humidity & Moisture Resistance
* Thermal Shock (Air-Air/Liquid-Liquid)
* Temp Cycling & HAST
* Electrical Test & Device Characterization
* Burn-In / Life Testing
* PEM Qualification
* Destructive Physical Analysis (DPA)
* Failure Analysis
Precision Test Solutions hold DLA Laboratory Approval for dozens of Mil-Std-750, Mil-Std-202, Mil-Std-883 test methods. To discuss Precision Test Solutions capabilities in greater detail, please contact HOPEWELL today.